- CSSBurner is copyrighted and designed by PhDave LLC ("the company")
- Your use of CSSBurner ("the site") is "as-is". Any errors will be corrected as soon as possible.
- You agree to not hold PhDave LLC liable for anything whatsoever pertaining to the use of the site.
- You agree to not try to hack, damage, alter, infect, or in any way access the site.
- No personal information will be collected for use of the free public site. Subscribing to the CSSBurner Newsletter will require the storage of your email address. PhDave LLC will never share this information for any marketing or commercial purposes.
- If using a Premium or other paid account, some personal information will be required to be collected. PhDave LLC will never share this information for any marketing or commercial purposes.
- As part of your use of this site, data about the CSS (e.g., the length of the content and the number of errors detected) you submit for scanning/analysis will be collected and stored for data analysis purposes of the company.